Swordcraft Ltd. works with a registration system which requires you to sign up before the game.
Games are $14.00, with an additional $2.00 if you are hiring a weapon. EFTPOS payments only – Visa and Mastercard, no AMEX. Swordcraft does not accept cash payments. If this is your first time attending Swordcraft, your first game is free. To find out more, check out New Player Information.
Prior to arriving on Friday nights we urge new and veteran players to pre-register using either:
- The online pre-game registration form – select the “PAYG” option and “None” under the warband tab; or
- The PDF version: Swordcraft Pre-Registration Form If you are aged 16-17, you will need to print this form and have it signed and presented by your parent or legal guardian. You will not be able to play without this signed form!
Players have 4 options:
Pay As You Go = $14.00
4 Game Pass = $56
10 Game Pass = $120
20 Game Pass = $215
30 Game Pass = $290
The aim of the registration system is to to:
- Reduce queues and streamline sign in.
- Ensure all players are properly accounted for.
- Build a proper database to record who is playing and when, their contact details and which warbands people are with.