Swordcraft Ltd. works with a registration system which requires you to sign up before the game.
New players play for free on their first night. If you participate for four consecutive weeks, you will get a discounted game of $5.00. All subsequent games are $13.00, with an additional $2.00 if you are hiring a weapon. EFTPOS payments only – Visa and Mastercard, no AMEX. Swordcraft does not accept cash payments.
Prior to arriving on Friday nights we urge new and veteran players to pre-register using either:
- The online pre-game registration form – select the “PAYG” option and “None” under the warband tab; or
- The PDF version: Swordcraft Pre-Registration Form If you are aged 16-17, you will need to print this form and have it signed by your parent or legal guardian. You will not be able to play without this signed form!
The aim of the registration system is to to:
- Reduce queues and streamline sign in.
- Ensure all players are properly accounted for.
- Build a proper database to record who is playing and when, their contact details and which warbands people are with.
Players have 4 options:
- Online registration and pre-payment for 10 games.
- Online registration and pre-payment for 20 games.
- Online registration and pre-payment for 30 games.
- Online registration and PAYG. This is the ‘pay as you go’ option.
- New or Unregistered: Pay with EFTPOS on the night and fill in the full registration and waiver form each time.